Monday, February 1, 2010

Provincial Map Of Compostela Valley Philippines Besides Going To China, Where Can I Find Road Maps Of China Showing Provincial Road Numbers?

Besides going to China, where can I find road maps of China showing Provincial Road numbers? - provincial map of compostela valley philippines

Obviously, there are three types of roads in China: G, S, X and roads. G are the national roads, for which I have the cards. S are X are the country roads and highways and rural roads. I want cards (available with S and possibly X)-values.

3 comments:

lee c said...

is very difficult to obtain such a card, because road construction is not under a national system. Each province has built its own rules for naming streets or destroy.

Here's a site for your reference: http://knows.jongo.com/res/article/12943
I hope you could help.

Alternatively, you can ask questions, or guide the way to http://ask.jongo.com serious and get some answers.

Tao said...

I have one with me, but it is huge, the size of the wall. Who has three levels of road and rail as well. I live in Canada.

If you tell me where you live, I can see what I can do. I will be back often to your question. So, if you want to go back and edit your question with a website ... Cheers ...

bryan g said...

I live in china.you must be crazy!

Post a Comment